Our solid flow meter MF 3000 is designed for flow measurement in metallic pipes from a few kg / h to many t / h. The system is suitable for on- line measurements of powders, dusts, pellets, and granules from 1 nm up to 2 cm in pneumatic or free fall conditions.The measurement principle of the MF 3000 is based on the physical Doppler-Effect, whereas the sensor generates a uniform field in the microwave frequency range inside the pipe. These microwaves are being reflected by particles passing through the pipe. Calculation of frequency and amplitude changes allows for accurate determination of solid flow. Non- moving particles like dust accumulation are excluded from the calculation.
The installation is simple and cost effective via a welded branch, through which the sensor is screwed flush to the inside of the pipe. The sensor is connected to a DIN-rail mounted transmitter with 4...20 mA, RS232 and RS485 output. The calibration is easy by using our MF– SMART software and a reference flow value.
● For pneumatic conveyors and free falling processes;
● For all solid materials from a few kg/h to many t/h;
● No armatures inside the pipe and inside flush fitting;
● Very fast and contactless measurement;
● Easy, quick and cost effective installation and start-up;
● Galvanic separated DIN-Rail Transmitter with RS232- and RS485-Interface;
● Robust stainless steel version, abrasion and maintenance free;
● Limit value monitoring with alarm contact;
● Sensor-transmitter distance up to 2.000 m;
● Easy and quick calibration;
● Adjustable sensitivity;
● Optional: ATEX for Zone 20 and Zone 2;
A branch is welded onto the pipe. A 18 mm hole is drilled, the sensor is mounted flush with the inner diameter of the pipe. For commissioning and calibration a notebook with our MF-SMART software needed.
Calibration can be performed with either one or multiple reference flow amounts. The measure- ment value is output either analog or as digital signal. A serial COM interface is available at the front of the transmitter to connect a notebook computer and a RS485 interface for connection to a PLC system.
Process Data MF3000
Application examples of successfully measured products
All dust, powders, granulates, panels, threads etc. Also sticking or abrasive materials
Animal feed industry Building materials industry Cement industry
Range of detection:
from kg/h to many t/h
Pharmaceuticals Pigment production Plastic industry Production of ceramics
MF3000 installed in vertical pipe
MF3000 installed in horizontal pipe
|Products||Brand Classific||Application||News||About us|